Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What's Wrong With These People?

I apologize for the delay in new posts. I was out of town last week without regular access to a computer. So I will try to make up for it this week by giving updates on Soul Revolution.

On November 1, Neal shared with us a situation from his life that involved conflict in relationships and dealing with it. My notes do not talk about what he shared, just his closing comments. You are welcome to hear the whole message here.

Soul Revolution Message week 4:

Luke 23:34a "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing."
>What if we could pray this for those who have hurt us?

It's not just "them". It's me too. I also have sinned and need forgiveness. We are all broken and messy because of sin. Jesus was broken to put us back together again!

Lessons Learned:
>Don't avoid the situation.
>Follow the Matthew 18:15-17 way of handling conflict.
>I may not be able to change the situation, but I know that I can change how I handle/deal with it.

We are wounded wounders but God is calling us to become wounded healers (John Burke).

Is there anyone in your life that you need to forgive or that you need forgiveness from?

No comments:

Post a Comment